Hyper mario Firebeam Hyper mario Firebeam

Think this fits better under the "dumping grounds" than on the actuall website. Remember that even if the animation is under Dumping Grounds, you can still show it to people and get feed back.

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Loved the animation, coloring, drawing style and all of it! only thing I kinda hate is that it wasn't longer.

Flying Revenge Flying Revenge

Wasn't that bad, but the sound is a little late I think. It might be my computer or internet, but check it out. Other then that, keep improving

yeswekenny responds:

must be because it's only one audiofile. used it as an event. but it works on my computer. nothing is off.

Hank's Last Straw Hank's Last Straw

Not sure what you are thinking or trying to do with this, but I can't say that it seems like anything special. The music was very good, but the animation was three buttons that played, paused and stoped the music. Don't think it fits in the animation/movie part of Newgrounds

NoPUNintendo 2 NoPUNintendo 2

Very good animation, love the color, style, the fluidness (if that's a word). But didn't make me laugh.

Penny the Possessed Baby! Penny the Possessed Baby!

Pretty nice and funny, but a little too close. I would like if the camera would just zoom a little bit out so I could see the whole picture.

Sonic defeats Mario Sonic defeats Mario

Allright but I would like to see you try and evolve more as an animator. First thing I would like is to not pressing NEXT everytime I wanted to continue the animation. Second would just be to make Mario a bit more like Sonic. You got a pretty good spirit animation when it comes to Sonic, but with Mario it's kinda bad. The flow between Mario's movement isn't very good. But hey, not bad. Next time dont make the audience press next all the time.

Sonicshadow9 responds:

oh ok sorry

NinjaFordz Demo 2012 NinjaFordz Demo 2012

You got some serious potential in this if you could just make it longer and add a short story or make it more of a fight than one guy just powning the other.

FordzAnims responds:

I'm working on a new one so maybe it will be a full-length now with a Linkin Park song on it.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Waiting for the next one

It was kinda shorter then the rest, but it looks like you have tried out some different things. I was just wondering, are you using Toonboom or what program?

Cant wait to see the next one!

Must Pee Must Pee

EFFECTS!!!

YOUR ONLY MISSING SOME SOUND EFFECTS!! GAD!!
Bro, this would be super with some sound effects! It's the only thing I'm missing.. Redo it with sound effects and you are going to be suprised how good it will turn out!