[SD] Voyage [SD] Voyage

Sweet!

It kinda reminds me of some DJ but I can't figure out who!
Anyway, very good song, only thing that had been better was if it had a vocal perhaps (?)
Anyway, looking forward to the next one ^^

SupraDarky responds:

Yeah adding vocals could be pretty interesting! Thanks for the review.

Pokemon - Credits Pokemon - Credits

Good Times!

Wow, very good cover of the pokemon credit theme. But I wished you could have choosen other sounds. It gets a bit noisy to listen to. Perhaps next time choose different sounds. Other then that, good work man, really brings back memories!

Happy Lost Woods Happy Lost Woods

Happy song ^^

I liked the tempo and the.. happy feeling I get from the remix, But after so many remix of this song, you really have to do something very uniq to captures peoples attention. It was a nice remix and everything, just wished it was a little bit more from you.

Elfeado responds:

thanks for the happy review XD. Mabe you was thinking ''this guy love The Legend Of Zelda Xp" but i will make new and Original songs.

Techno Jingle Bells Techno Jingle Bells

Almost christmas!

Could definitly be on a techno/dance christmas record ^^
But at the start, I think i heard some notes that are coming a bit to close to each other...? well, nice song, keep making christmas songs and give out a cd ^^

TechnoJebus responds:

Thank you :] Maybe I will.

Gourmet race Rock Anthem Gourmet race Rock Anthem

Credit roll too Final Boss soundtrack

It started as a credit roll, than changed into a song you here after you beat the final boss. Only thing to say is that you need a little bit more variasjon and it should have been longer! x) I was just getting into the groove you know.

Joeybeta responds:

Ya. I was just too lazy to come up with a way to make it longer. sorry about that

Gerudo Valley (improv) Gerudo Valley (improv)

About the recording

Same here. I'm seeing what you want to do, but you really should fix the sound. And probably hit every note perfekt. Try to record one sound first, than the second and hear how it sounds on your computer. Pretty nice improv but you need a better recording system dude.

Blade-Drake1 responds:

ok, cool, and as for hiting every note "perfekt" it's is a tad hard, because I have Spastic Cerebral Palsy.
I have not as much control over my left hand as I do with my right, but I will try to improve, I have only had the whistle for about 3-5 months, I forget when I first bought my C pipe

SuperMario World Castle- Piano SuperMario World Castle- Piano

HOLY GOD!

It was just like when I were young and played the game! It is exactaly like!

Loz: Alttp - Flute Song Loz: Alttp - Flute Song

From where in the LOZ?

Can't remember where I have heard the song befor, but nice done.

Darkceo responds:

its the song that plays the elf in the forest from A link to the past, of course this is a remix if that song

"Hokage's Funeral" from Naruto "Hokage's Funeral" from Naruto

Perfect!

It's like the original, only better... It reminds me of the funeral also...

LoZ Dragon Bass Boost Isle LoZ Dragon Bass Boost Isle

Pretyy good, but......

Pretty good, but try to keep the beat/bass in the background xD it was almost anoying....