Hyper mario Firebeam Hyper mario Firebeam

Think this fits better under the "dumping grounds" than on the actuall website. Remember that even if the animation is under Dumping Grounds, you can still show it to people and get feed back.

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Loved the animation, coloring, drawing style and all of it! only thing I kinda hate is that it wasn't longer.

Flying Revenge Flying Revenge

Wasn't that bad, but the sound is a little late I think. It might be my computer or internet, but check it out. Other then that, keep improving

yeswekenny responds:

must be because it's only one audiofile. used it as an event. but it works on my computer. nothing is off.

Aerial Avenger Aerial Avenger

Yeah!

Simpel, good, and fun! Eventhough it is not a super big game, it is simpel and yet good!

Booty Juggler Booty Juggler

Wow!

The game was just... wow! love the music, love the game, love everything about it ;D

Zelda Exam Zelda Exam

Really liked it but...

You did an good job, but try making it longer... it was pretty easy I'm afraid...

RetardedNINJA666 responds:

Thanks for the review.

[SD] Voyage [SD] Voyage

Sweet!

It kinda reminds me of some DJ but I can't figure out who!
Anyway, very good song, only thing that had been better was if it had a vocal perhaps (?)
Anyway, looking forward to the next one ^^

SupraDarky responds:

Yeah adding vocals could be pretty interesting! Thanks for the review.

Pokemon - Credits Pokemon - Credits

Good Times!

Wow, very good cover of the pokemon credit theme. But I wished you could have choosen other sounds. It gets a bit noisy to listen to. Perhaps next time choose different sounds. Other then that, good work man, really brings back memories!

Happy Lost Woods Happy Lost Woods

Happy song ^^

I liked the tempo and the.. happy feeling I get from the remix, But after so many remix of this song, you really have to do something very uniq to captures peoples attention. It was a nice remix and everything, just wished it was a little bit more from you.

Elfeado responds:

thanks for the happy review XD. Mabe you was thinking ''this guy love The Legend Of Zelda Xp" but i will make new and Original songs.